For the best quality and widest variety of fish in the area, visit White Swan Fish & Seafood. You will not be disappointed. Our prices are extremely competitive and we will do our best for you.
White Swan Fish & Seafood was established by Paul Williams, a local fisherman with over thirty years experience. He prides himself as being able to source the best quality fish, some of which is caught in his own boats or by other local fishermen.
Paul has his own smokehouse at Caister-on-Sea and is the only person in this area to prepare and smoke Kippers, Bloaters and Red Herring using the traditional Great Yarmouth method. He also smokes Haddock, Salmon and Mackerel. Other smoked products come from Lowestoft.
Crabs/lobsters come from Cromer, Shrimp from Kings Lynn and Cockles from Leigh on Sea. Other seasonal products available are Samphire and live Mussels from North Norfolk.
Our experienced fishmonger is able to prepare fish as requested and the friendly staff are always happy to offer cookery advice.
Catering orders can be prepared such as fish platters etc., at no extra charge. White Swan FIsh & Seafood offer a wholesale service as well as retail. A vac packing service is also available.
Restaurant is currently open:
Tuesday – Wednesday 12 noon - 4pm.
Thursday – Saturday 12 noon - 10pm (Last table 7:30pm)
In order to comply with Government regulations:
1. Our last table will be at 7.30 p.m. in order for customers to be able to enjoy their meal before leaving the premises by 10pm
2. When entering the building face masks are to be worn until you are shown to your table and then masks can be removed.
3. All service will be at the table, if going to the toilet a mask is to be worn and then removed once back at the table.
4. To avoid unnecessary movement around the restaurant a picture will be taken of the specials board on a camera phone.
5. Our staff are here to help you enjoy your evening and feel safe. They will therefore be wearing appropriate PPE.
6. A name and contact details will be taken at the time of booking to assist with track and trace. The restaurant’s QR code is also displayed at the entrance to the restaurant.
Please ring 07519 772834 for reservations or use Facebook Messenger..
Happy New Year to all our White Swan customers.
We look forward to seeing you when our shop reopens on Tuesday, 11th January.
Trading hours will remain the same i.e.
08.30 - 4pm Tuesday – Saturday.
Telephone 01493 858041 to make enquiries or place orders.
Our restaurant will reopen on Thursday, 13th January and will be serving lunch and dinner from Thursday – Saturday.
Takeaway fish and chips will also be available apart fro Saturday teatime.
Lunchtimes: 11.30 - 2.30pm
Dinner: 5-9pm (last orders 9.00pm)
To reserve a table please ring 07519 772834 / 01493-858041 (during shop hours)
or message on Facebook.
Our menu is changed regularly to take into account the availability of fish.
There is always an alternative to fish on the menu and vegetarian options can
be given as long as we are made aware of this at the time of booking.
Following on from our fantastic review in the Summer, we are pleased and proud to announce our restaurant was voted the 3rd best place to eat in Norfolk by the EDP
Copyright © 2020 White Swan Fish & Seafood