For the best quality and widest variety of fish in the area, visit White Swan Fish & Seafood. You will not be disappointed. Our prices are extremely competitive and we will do our best for you.
White Swan Fish & Seafood was established by Paul Williams, a local fisherman with over thirty years experience. He prides himself as being able to source the best quality fish, some of which is caught in his own boats or by other local fishermen.
Paul has his own smokehouse at Caister-on-Sea and is the only person in this area to prepare and smoke Kippers, Bloaters and Red Herring using the traditional Great Yarmouth method. He also smokes Haddock, Salmon and Mackerel. Other smoked products come from Lowestoft.
Crabs/lobsters come from Cromer, Shrimp from Kings Lynn and Cockles from Leigh on Sea. Other seasonal products available are Samphire and live Mussels from North Norfolk.
Our experienced fishmonger is able to prepare fish as requested and the friendly staff are always happy to offer cookery advice.
Catering orders can be prepared such as fish platters etc., at no extra charge. White Swan FIsh & Seafood offer a wholesale service as well as retail. A vac packing service is also available.
Copyright © 2020 White Swan Fish & Seafood
Restaurant is currently open:
Tuesday – Wednesday 12 noon - 4pm.
Thursday – Saturday 12 noon - 10pm (Last table 7:30pm)
In order to comply with Government regulations:
1. Our last table will be at 7.30 p.m. in order for customers to be able to enjoy their meal before leaving the premises by 10pm
2. When entering the building face masks are to be worn until you are shown to your table and then masks can be removed.
3. All service will be at the table, if going to the toilet a mask is to be worn and then removed once back at the table.
4. To avoid unnecessary movement around the restaurant a picture will be taken of the specials board on a camera phone.
5. Our staff are here to help you enjoy your evening and feel safe. They will therefore be wearing appropriate PPE.
6. A name and contact details will be taken at the time of booking to assist with track and trace. The restaurant’s QR code is also displayed at the entrance to the restaurant.
Please ring 07519 772834 for reservations or use Facebook Messenger..
We are now serving fish & chips take away, Tuesday - Saturday 4pm - 8pm.
Please ring with your order to request a specific time or walk in.
Telephone 01493 858041. Orders will be taken during the day when the fish shop is open.
A larger frying range is newly installed, therefore waiting will be kept to an absolute minimum for our customers
Butchers sausages are also available
Restaurant opening times will be published as soon as we have the information.
The fish shop is also open for the normal hours.
Tuesday – Saturday 8.30 – 4.00 pm.
It is possible to ring orders through so they can be prepared ready for you to pick up.
Thank you for your support and custom through the shop and we look forward to serving you all again through the restaurant.